Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Great Start To Our Day

Jeanette and I got out first thing this morning for a walk to and thru, Dallas City Park and back for a great start to our day.
Oops, we broke Gov. Brown's  Executive Order 20-12.  We were actully closer than 6 feet in our selfie photo at the top of the post. But, what the heck, I sleep with this woman!

Giant Trillium (Trillium chloropetalum) caught my attention

Red-flowering Currant (Ribes sanguine) is at it's finest

Mr Spotted Towhee looked a little grumpy

A female Anna's Hummingbird was busy gathering nectar

1 comment:

  1. Oops, I think you might have broken the law as well just by being in a park, which is technically closed. I realized this for myself this morning, so I'm confining myself to walking around the block.

    ReplyDelete