Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Escaping the Cold

Our method for escaping the cold of winter by traveling south to Arizona has been definitely validated the last few days with the reports of the extreme cold back in Oregon. With all the sub-freezing weather up there our sympathy goes out to our family and friends.



Our method for further escaping the cold of the early morning 40s here in the park is to stay in the coach until the sun warms up the outside to 50 – 60 degrees. This is the view through the front windshield of our coach of the morning sun hitting the cliffs across the Colorado River from our campsite.

1 comment:

  1. I was not jealous about the weather because I am used to the cold temps still from WI, but when I saw this beautiful picture I decided I would rather be there.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete