Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Up

To follow up on yesterday’s post, I did contact the State Police and report the snagging incident, and in fact an officer did call me back later in the day to check with me.  I am aware of the public’s perception on the value of reporting.  The conversation around the coffee table goes something like this.  “Did you call about the snagging?”  Someone usually pops off with, “A lot of good that will do.” So I am very happy to report that the police did follow up. This morning I did see and talk with the trooper that called me yesterday.  The snaggers from yesterday had not returned but he had been there early just in case and was prepared to make an arrest. It does make a difference to call, they do follow up.  The number to call is 1-800-4252-7888.  

No comments:

Post a Comment