Monday, March 4, 2024

Electric Scooter!


 For six months I have been dealing with debilitating foot pain. Footwear changes and attention to therapeutic stretching exercises, failed to bring healing. Time off my feet brings only temporary relief, curtailing my active lifestyle of walking to increased time in my rocking chair. Birding observation trips now occur from the front seat of our van. Jeanette literally waits on me hand and foot.  Medical visits, referrals, and x-rays have now pinpointed the problem as bone spurs. 

Today, hope arrived in the form of this electric scooter. This should allow me access to the halls, elevators, and dining rooms at Dallas Retirement Village pain free. But most importantly, Jeanette and I will be able to get back to putting on some miles on the trails, identifying and photographing birds!



1 comment:

  1. If you have needed to purchase an Electric Scooter and you are confused about which one would be a suitable option for you? At this time you should visit the Electric Scooter in Bhawanigarh. They believe in providing their top-notch products to customers that are built to last.

    ReplyDelete