Thursday, April 29, 2010

Which Season is This??

Many people determine the season of the year based on the calendar. I tend to think of the season having a very high correlation with tempature and weather. Based on my judgment, I can tell you most assuredly that I spent the summer in Arizona during December, January, February and March, and that April is a winter month in Oregon. I promised not to complain when we came back to Oregon. I guess it’s a promise I can’t keep. Forgive me for not posting a photo of rain; I'm sure you know what it looks like anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Just think about the lush forests and abundant mushrooms that we wouldn't have without it. Sunshine's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was hoping you would bring summer back to Oregon with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at it this way: another opportunity to gear up with a new light raincoat! retail therapy.

    ReplyDelete