Friday, July 27, 2012

Paradise Found


I’ve never really understood John Milton’s epic work “Paradise Lost”, but I do know that when I find a bit of paradise, I don’t want to leave.  The flowered banks of crystal clear Spring Creek here at Collier Memorial State Park are such a place.  When I walk these banks in the early morning looking and listening for birds, my soul is touched in such a way I don’t want to leave. All this is my way of explaining why Jeanette and I have decided to accept our ranger’s offer and stay here for another month.

3 comments:

  1. We will miss you but know you are happy in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to check with me first! I guess it will be ok, but I do miss you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too! May pop home on Wed, maybe have coffee with you all on Thur.

    ReplyDelete