Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Small Suprise


Each morning when I walk down to the cactus garden to lead the Bird Hike I never know what to expect; will anyone show up, if so, how many and what will their level of interest and knowledge be about birds? Today when I saw two boys unload out of a car I was mildly surprised as it was a first to have youngsters join our hike.  My smile widened when I spotted the binoculars on little four year old, Madden Jones.  But then my jaw dropped when he began to tell me about the birds they had already identified where they were staying.  Madden won my heart.  My thanks go to his grandmother Marianne Jones for supplying the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Keith/Marianne JonesFebruary 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM

    Thanks so much for the wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete