Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Schedule


It's official, my schedule for the month of August here at Collier Memorial State Park will include leading hikes on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.  On Fridays I will lead a Bird Hike on the River Loop Trail.  On Saturdays I will lead a longer hike on the Williamson River Trail with great views of the river as shown in the above photo.  On Sundays I will lead a Nature Hike up Spring Creek. Starting at the campground I will discuss our assortment of squirrels, then as we hike along the creek I will be pointing out the various wildflowers, and of course I will also be identifying the birds we see.  All in all it should be a fun month. I should also add that Jeanette will be spending her volunteer time working in the gift shop on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment