Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Camera Found

Late last night I got a call from a guy named Bob who said he had my camera. My wife Jeanette is a person that thrives on a challenge. She had jumped on my lost camera situation with all her vim and vigor. One of the things she did was post on the Lost & Found section of Craig’s List about a lost camera offering a reward. I met with Bob this morning, he handed over the camera, I handed over the cash. He had found it at the base of the pedestal on Mt. Pisgah, with the battery popped out, and no recorded photos. With a closer examination I realized that the data card was missing. Hoping it had popped out and would still be laying on the ground I made a trip to the top of Mt. Pisgah again. Thirty minutes of searching turned up no card. I got a new card at the camera store, so I am now back in the business of taking photos.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the recovery! Much better than a large outlay of cash for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Jeanette! I'm so glad you got your baby back. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you wonder what someone is doing with your memory card?? hope there weren't any compromising photos that will now show up on the internet! (just kidding, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, I did have a couple of photos of what we thought were bears, that turned out to be cows!

    ReplyDelete