Sunday, September 20, 2009

Diamond Lake


I’m never sure how many people read my blog or care, but just in case a few do, I’ll post a quick update. We did make it to Diamond Lake on Friday with our friends Dan & Charlene. We have been so busy having so much fun that I haven’t had time to take many photos or post to the blog. Yesterday morning Dan & I fished and caught some nice fat rainbows. Jeanette & Charlene got in a three mile morning walk. After lunch we all road our bikes on the eleven mile trail around the lake, stopping for pie and coffee at the Lodge. For dinner we had fresh trout cooked on the barbeque. Today, Elkton friends Michael and Melissa will be joining us, and tomorrow more Elkton friends Gregory & Trudy will also join us. We have good Verizon service here, so we can be contacted easily and that’s what enables me to post this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Always glad to hear of your latest adventures. Great photo! It's supposed to be in the mid nineties all next week--be glad you're beating the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on the weather---we may just stay over here on the East side for a while.

    ReplyDelete